Why Green Mandarin?
A terribly underused oil in our home. However I do have it in my facial tonic. I make cleansing pads with Green Mandarin, Cedarwood and Tea Tree. It is super moisturizing and cleansing. Plus it smells Devine. It is also very helpful in the diffuser when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Crabby anyone. It will turn that mood right around.
What Doterra Says:
Do you love the sweet smell of citrus fruits? dōTERRA Green Mandarin has a beautiful citrusy, yet slightly sweet and floral aroma that you’ll love. Green Mandarin is not only known for its citrusy scent, but for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.*
- Incorporate Green Mandarin essential oil in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.*
- Diffuse Green Mandarin oil with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to create a positive, uplifting environment.
The Oil of Pure Potential.
To Release: Feeling trapped, fearful, limited and doubtful
To Feel: Winder, Excited, Fearless, and delighted.
How to use
Aromatically: Inhale from bottle, add a couple drops to your hands take some deep inhalation’s, or add to your diffuser
Topically: Dilute with carrier and apply to heart, wrists, and around navel
Internally: Take 1 to 2 drops under tongue or in a gel cap or water.
Ready to get started Start Here
Live a Live You Love ❤️
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.