This oil is in our daily regimen from the 1st glass of water to the end of the day in our seasonal threat diffuser blend. Opening the house after he winter there are 3 to 4 drops in every diffuser in the house fora clean wonderfully fresh smell and it cleans the air! Time to study? 2 drops of rosemary and 3 lemon give me complete focus and concentration. Our very 1st experience was under my husbands eyes with FCO each night to reduce black circles. This is one of the oils with the most uses and the smallest price tag. Oh and did I mention that Doterra Lemon oil is like no lemon oil you have ever smelled.
What Doterra Says:
Do you love a clean, fresh, and citrus aroma? dōTERRA Lemon essential oil in the perfect combination of all three. Lemon has many purposeful functions, especially when it comes to cleaning surfaces in your home. Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
Do you need a little something to help cleanse your body? dōTERRA Lemon essential oil is a powerful cleansing agent that can help aid in digestion.* With its multiple benefits and uses, Lemon is also great for purifying the air and enhancing the flavor of desserts and main dishes. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood. Diffuse dōTERRA Lemon in your home this holiday to help create an uplifting environment for friends and family.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
The Oil Of Focus
To Release: Lack of joy and energy, mental fatigue, trouble learning or focusing, disengaged.
To Feel: Alert, focused, energized and joyful
How to Use
Aromatically: Inhale from bottle, in diffuser or in cupped hands to feel energized and focus.
Topically: Dilute and apply to wrists and temples.
Internally: Add a drop or 2 to your water for detox, or in a gel cap.
Ready to get started Start Here
Live a Live You Love ❤️
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.