Why we love it?
We originally brought Lemongrass home it was to use as a misquito repellent. We put it in our fountains. Now we use it often. We actually use it everyday taking it internally for cholesterol and digestive support. A few drops in a a little deep blue rub on my feet each night. By the way it smells delightful.
Here are the many uses of doTERRA Lemongrass by checking out the product spotlight here:
Lemongrass Physical Uses
Can be used Topically (with carrier oil), Aromatically and internally.
- Supports or maintains healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels that are already within normal range when applied topically and taken in a capsule
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helpful in supporting a healthy bladder and kidneys, especially in cases of unwanted pathogens, germs, environmental threats. . Apply topically and in a capsule
- Supports healthy circulation and digestive health
- Helpful for soothing connective tissue, joint, tendon, and ligament concerns
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to support lymphatic flow
- Adds flavor while cooking
- Powerful insect repellent
- Powerful head tension relief when diluted and applied topically
- Cleanses and purifies the air when diffused or added to a room spray
- Mix with water and white vinegar for a inexpensive, non-toxic, and effective household cleaning solution.
- Add to your skin care for clear and healthy skin.
Lemongrass Emotional Uses
The Oil of Cleansing
Lemongrass is a powerful cleanser of energy. Dispelling feelings of despair, holding onto the past, hoarding, darkness, spiritual blindness and negative toxic energy.
Diffuse or inhale from the little, topically with a few drops of carrier oils and apply to the bottom of your feet. To encourage feelings of spiritual clarity, cleansing. Non attachment, simplicity, discerning. Releasing what is no longer needed.